The professional law corporation, Moore·Faust Injury Law Group, was founded in 1975 by four attorneys interested in providing consumer oriented legal services to the general public. Moore·Faust Injury Law Group was founded on a basis of resolving complex and controversial legal issues most often at trial. In the 1980s, the legal practice of Moore·Faust Injury Law Group evolved to the representation of big business, particularly defending insurance companies on injury claims.
In fact, in the 1980s, Moore·Faust Injury Law Group was listed by the Best Recommended Insurance Company Attorneys, the nationally renowned source for recommended insurance company attorneys, as one of the few law firms selected for such expertise. Yet, in the 1980s, the attorneys at Moore·Faust Injury Law Group found a distaste, in particular, for defending insurance companies on injury claims and returned to its roots by restricting its practice to the representation of injured individuals with the challenge of collecting monies due them from large and profit minded insurance companies. For well over 20 years the firm has found solace in this area of law, handling thousands of insurance claims on behalf of injured individuals and collecting for them millions of dollars. At present, Moore·Faust Injury Law Group limits their law practice only to the pursuit of injury claims.
With a history of representing injured people as well as insurance companies, Moore·Faust Injury Law Group has the knowledge and experience to assist you in your claim. Moore·Faust Injury Law Group no longer represents insurance companies, but having done so, we know their methods and techniques in attempting to limit the amount they pay injured claimants. Moore·Faust Injury Law Group is not a full service law firm. If you are charged with a crime, facing family matters, facing debt collectors, or a myriad of other legal problems, Moore·Faust Injury Law Group is not your choice. Moore·Faust Injury Law Group takes great pride in only representing the interests of those who have been injured.
Our office is conveniently located in Rapid City, South Dakota, at 924 Quincy Street between 9th Street and West Boulevard approximately a block from the YMCA. Our building is within the West Boulevard Historical District in the renovated home of a Rapid City business pioneer. For the employees of our offices it is our home away from home. The offices have been recreated in a comfortable setting for our injured clients.
Rather than being a “full service law firm,” we pride ourselves in only representing people who have been injured. Our focus each and every day is only personal injury. Thus, as we only represent, assist and help injured clients, you will also not find yourself seated in the same room with clients who may be charged with criminal or other anti-social misbehavior.
To view the various offices, waiting room, kitchen, library and conference room, click on the convenient links below. We are confident that you also will also find our offices as your home away from home. No mahogany, no leather, no fancy offices because, after all, you want experienced quality legal services provided by attorneys who routinely and for many years have dealt with problems just like yours not sterile offices of the “full service” law firm.
Owner at Moore-Faust Injury Law Group (1980 to present)
- University of South Dakota, School of Law, 1971
- University of South Dakota, Public Address/English/Government, Bachelor of Arts, 1967
Awards and Certfications
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, The National Trial Lawyers, 2012
- Cert of App., USAF, 1979
- A+ Rated, Better Business Bureau
- Best Lawyers in America
- South Dakota State Bar Assoc., 1971 to present
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers, 1985 to present
- American Bar Association, 1971 to present
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers, 1972 to present
- United States Supreme Court Bar, 1987 to present
- United States Court of Appeals For the Eighth Circuit, 1986 to present
- United States Court of Military Appeals, 1984 to present
- South Dakota State Bar
A PLC Moore-Faust Law Group, 1999-present
- University of South Dakota School of Law, JD, 1997
- University of South Dakota, Master of Arts, Government, 1997
- University of South Dakota, Bachelor of Science, Political Science and Philosophy, 1995
- State Bar of South Dakota
- Oglala Sioux Tribal Court
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Pennington County Bar
- The National Trial Lawyers
Personal Injury Investigative Services
Unlike many law offices, Moore·Faust Injury Law Group utilizes the service of an investigator who can also provide additional services to promptly and effectively ascertain the facts regarding your injury claim. After all, the best information is often obtained from the witnesses and the people at the scene of the incident.
A skilled and experienced investigator is vital in talking with witnesses and gathering additional information about the at-fault party to prove the elements of a claim. Below is a brief resume of our investigator and his credentials.
- Drug Enforcement Operative
New York State Police
- Police Officer, North Platte Police Department
North Platte, Nebraska
- Police Officer, Tekamah Police Department
- Deputy Sheriff, Burt County Sheriff’s Department
- Chief of Police, Tekamah Police Department
- Deputy Sheriff, Deuel County Sheriff’s Department
- National Defender Investigator’s Association
- National Association of Investigative Specialists
- PI International
- Alliance of Investigative and Security Specialists
- Iowa Association of Private Investigators
- Nebraska Law Enforcement Certification
- Advanced Criminal Investigation
- Fire and Arson Investigation
- Interviews and Interrogation
- Crime Prevention
- DWI Enforcement
- Field Sobriety Testing
- Law Enforcement Management Certification
- PPCT Impact Weapons Instructor
- Crime Scene Search